Sunday, April 14, 2013

Nike Foamposite One - Solar Polarized Pink


The Polarized Pink foams caught my eyes about a year ago when it was first leaked online and I was like daymnnn these are sick! Fast forward to the end of Oct where Rondo and Jeff Green broke these out on the hardwood right away I said to myself, these are MUST have. I was lucky enough and able to got my hands on some 3 weeks after. Some said to me these are gay. But you know what, I'm not digging those crap as these are definitely one of my favorite foams - period!






Metallic pink foam shell combined with black nubuck and mesh on the upper. White stripe detailing on both the tongue and heel pull tabs with black carbon fiber plate sits between the bottom and translucent rubber outsole.

A picture says a thousand words. These are just sick and speedless...
 



Usual herringbone traction with a pink white one cent Penny logo









The pink foams were made perfection by Rondo..


No comments:

Post a Comment